How Do I Reserve a Meeting Room?
There are community meeting rooms available at our Marshfield and Rogersville locations. To reserve the meeting room at Marshfield contact us at 417-468-3335 or email@example.com. To reserve the meeting room at Rogersville contact them at 417-753-3220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is an abbreviated list from our Meeting Room Policy:
1. Library meeting rooms are available for use by nonprofit groups.
2. Personal events or one-on-one meetings, such as birthday parties, bridal showers or interviews, are not allowed.
3. Admission may not be charged and all meetings must be open to the public.
4. Reservations for the meeting rooms are on a first come, first served basis.
5. Groups using a meeting room are expected to conduct its proceedings in a orderly manner.
6. Groups will be held responsible for any damage to, or theft of, library property.