Our Summer Reading Program is not only for the kids! Adults can read their way through the summer to earn a chance at our end of summer prize drawings! It is so easy to get signed up! Visit your favorite app store to download the free Beanstack Tracker App or click here for easy access webstercountylibrary.beanstack.org
Have Fun Reading!
Our Summer Reading Program has started off with a BANG! Be sure your family jumps on board to read their way to great fun and prizes this summer.
Click here to visit our all new online tracking system webstercountylibrary.beanstack.org
Or visit your favorite app store to download the Beanstack Tracker App for free.
Have fun reading!
As of January 2nd, 2021 the Webster County Library will become a FINE FREE library! This means that there will no longer be a daily overdue charge for items returned after their due date. Replacement fees for items marked “lost” or “damaged” will still be charged appropriately as needed. Our checkout limits and due date time frames will remain the same, as well as replacement card and printing/copying fees. Here are a few details to take note of:
- Overdue fines will be waived on items checked out from either Webster County Library branch. This also applies to items borrowed from a Missouri Evergreen Consortium library.
- Overdue fines are different than fees. Items marked lost or damaged will still be charged accordingly. Missouri Evergreen borrowed items that are lost and/or damaged may accrue additional fees determined by the owning library.
- Items not returned within 45 days of the due date will be marked as lost, and a replacement fee will be charged.
- Renewals will still be available on items except for DVD’s and “NEW” books.
We are confident that our patrons will strive to continue returning library materials in a timely manner. Many items have a wait list, and we want to be sure that each patron has fair access to all materials. Here are a few tips for making sure you return your items in a timely fashion:
- Items can be returned to either the Marshfield or Rogersville locations. Outside accessible drop boxes for all materials are available at both locations.
- Make sure you have an up-to-date email address on your library card account so that you may receive handy reminders when your items are due.
- Download the Missouri Evergreen Mobile App for instant access to your account. You can keep an eye on due dates and renew certain items from the comfort of home.
The Webster County Library appreciates our patrons, and we hope that making this positive change will help our community to achieve access to library materials and services they may have thought were unavailable because of an overdue charge. Stop by or call to check on your account today!
Take Webster County Library with you wherever you go! With Overdrive or Libby by Overdrive, you have access to thousands of eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines and more. Great selections for kids and adults!
With easy to use formats and walk through sign ups both Overdrive and Libby make it simple to check out items for your reading or listening pleasure and NO LATE FEES! FYI- You can download just one or both Libby and Overdrive apps, both have the same title selections, they just have different styles/formats.
Click on the links below to download to your favorite Apple or Android Devices.
Libby for Apple Products
Libby for Android Products
Overdrive for Apple Products
Overdrive for Android Products